The submission platform is now closed and decisions have been sent. The next step for participants is registration.
- Deadline for submission: March 5
- Decisions have been communicated.
- Registration deadline May 7.
- Payment deadline May 20.
We invite applications to attend from PhD students in Economics who are in the second year and beyond. Places in the school are limited.
- Use the submission platform below to submit your application. Only PDF files will be considered.
The application should include:
- Your CV.
- A one-page description of the topic of your PhD dissertation.
- A letter from one of your faculty advisors in pdf on the platform or a short note to email@example.com endorsing your application to attend and noting how it relates to your research interests and dissertation plans.
- If you wish to present a paper at the School (this is not a requirement to apply), attach an extended abstract, or preferably the entire paper when you submit your application.
Submission platformPlease login for your conference participation Need an account? Create an Account
Send your questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org .